From shore to shore via the Bizkaia transporter bridge by Ebike
Circular route by Ebike around Getxo, Portugalete and Santurtzi including a traditional meal of grilled sardines.
This round route by Ebike starts in the port of Santurtzi. After explaining the route and some simple instructions for handling the bike, we'll visit this traditional fishing port.
Then we'll resume our route to Portugalete as far as the Bizkaia transporter bridge, a World Heritage Site. On the other side of the river, we'll go along the promenade with its grand villas to the old port of Algorta, where we'll see views of the cliffs and the fort of Punta Galea.
Return to Santurtzi
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Meeting point at the port of Santurtzi. Explanation of the route and how to use the bicycle.
Route through Santurtzi
Over the Bizkaia transporter bridge
Around the old port of Algorta
Portugalete and its old quarter
Back to Santurtzi
Gastronomic meal (optional and not included in the price)
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or entrance tickets
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 1 people
Max 12 people
- Duration: 4 hrs
- When to go: All year round
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: Comfortable or warm clothes if required
From 12 years old
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs