Foot and Food. Walking and Gastronomy. From Igeldo to Orio
An easy walk with expert guides on one of the most beautiful stretches of the Camino de Santiago (St. James' Way) between San Sebastián and Orio, including a country lunch.
If you're in Donostia-San Sebastián or nearby we offer you the chance to try an easy 2-hour walk with hardly any up or down that will enable you to discover some surprising natural landscapes and round off the day with a gastronomic experience featuring local produce.
This idea doesn't just involve walking, as an expert guide will tell you all kinds of things about the nature, culture and food of the area you're walking through.
The route is designed with a view to your comfort: the start of the walk, to which we'll take you at no extra cost, is the highest place on the route and avoids the steep uphill part so that you can just enjoy your walk.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Transfer by bus from Donostia-San Sebastián to Igeldo.
Trasfer by bus from orio to Donostia-San Sbastian
Walking route (9 km / 6 miles) with stops and explanations
Gastronomic experience (country lunch)
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Mín. 2 people
Max. 10 people
- Duration: 5 hrs
- When to go: From Monday to Sunday from may to October
- Hour & Meeting Point: Starting point: Xabier Zubiri Square (In front of Londres Hotel)
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French and German
- Important Notes: Comfortable sports clothing, walking boots. Hat and sun cream.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
90% before 72 hrs
80% before 48 hrs
70% before 24 hrs