Patrón de barco en Bilbao por un día sin titulación ni experiencia
Discover Bilbao on board a boat crewed by yourself and your friends or family. No prior experience or qualifications required.
We offer you the possibility of renting self-sail recreational motorboats in the heart of the city.
Share this unique experience with your partner, children or friends. Our boats can carry up to 5 people.
Explore the entire estuary, from the modern city with its charming old town to Getxo and the Bizkaia Suspension Bridge. Chart your own course.
No qualifications or experience required. Our staff will provide you with all the practical information you need and, if you want, will accompany you on board.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Practical instruction in the handling of the boat, safety and navigation by the estuary
Rent a boat on your own or with an instructor
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Limit of 4 adultos por barco, o 2 adults and 3 menores.
There are 2 boats
- Duration: 1h 30m without instructor
1 hr with instructor
- When to go: From March to November
Wihout service: December, January and February
- Hour & Meeting Point: Evaristo Churruca kaia, 1
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Important Notes: Equipment required
Extra layer of warm clothing in winter.
Water, cap/hat and sunscreen in summer.
Minimum age for renting: 25 (18 if you have a licence).
Minimum age to sail: 7.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
50% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
50% before 24 hrs